Lambient Technologies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and any information you provide to us will only be used in accordance with this statement. Lambient Technologies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title.
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather.
We use this information in the following ways:
• To understand your needs.
• To provide you with better products and services.
• For internal record keeping.
• To occasionally send you email about new products, special offers or other relevant information.
• To contact you for market research.
• To customize our website in response to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Credit Card Information
Should you make a purchase using a credit card, your credit card information will never be saved other than the last four digits of your account number referenced on your receipt.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting these sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we have is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any erroneous information.